Links

Home     About     Contact     Press     Yellow Skirt     SKETCHES

Tuesday 28 July 2015

40-plus Blogger Meetup Flashback, Part 2, Photo Recap

40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Melanie Kobayashi
Left: Melanie and Anne at Forage, Sun.; Right: Pao and True Love at Prohibition, Fri. night
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Melanie Kobayashi
Left: Anne preparing for road trip home, Sun. afternoon; Right: Patti at Forage, Sun. afternoon
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Melanie Kobayashi
Left: Melanie and Sylvia at Forage, Sun. afternoon; Right: Greetje at Timeline Boutique, Sun. afternoon
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret
Left: Pao at Hotel Vancouver, Sun. night; Right: Sylvia with Patti at Breka Cafe, Sun. afternoon
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Forage
Left: Tracey Rossignol at Prohibition, Fri. night; Right: Greetje and Melanie at Forage, Sun. brunch
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Forage
Group photo at Forage, Sun. brunch
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Forage
Tiina, Shawna, Ally at Forage, Sun. brunch
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Forage
Greetje at Forage, Sun. brunch
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Forage
Pao and Vancouver Barbara at Forage, Sun. brunch
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Breka Cafe
Sylvia, Trina, Sheila, Suzanne, Greetje at Breka Cafe, Fri. morning
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Prohibition
Jodi, Ally, Shawna, Sylvia, Tiina at Prohibition, Fri. night
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Prohibition
Jane, Sheila, True Love, Pao at Prohibition, Fri. night
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Blue Horizon
Greetje, Sue, Suzanne at Blue Horizon, Fri. afternoon
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Prohibition
Tracey's hand with danger Pretz at Prohibition, Fri. night
40-plus blogger meetup Vancouver, Bag and a Beret, Hotel Vancouver
Melanie (tunic from Patti at the clothing swap), Patti, Sylvia, Pao at Hotel Vancouver, Sun. night 
These were photos I managed to capture, or someone else did on my behalf, when I happened to have my camera out, so they are fairly random in terms of subjects and times. Again, please check other blog posts for better coverage, especially Sheila at Ephemera.

17 comments:

  1. It's amazing to see all of you together! You all are are fantastic! I can only imagine the energy... Congratulations on your very first and very SUCCESSFUL collaborative project, dearest Melanie, Suzanne and Sue! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a doll - jeez, I totally forgot about the speakeasy (she said, having slurped two Manhattans!). Lol.

    Love your pictures! You are the schtar, baby! Loved connecting with you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see what other people did on this weekend too! Thanks for sharing your photos and for taking one of me I actually like. Get all of the rest you need and deserve now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!! 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun can one group have? Obviously a huge amount! Thank you for sharing the love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all just too beautiful!! I wish I could have been there, but on the other hand I feel the way you wrote about in your other post - so many people sometimes overwhelm me. Especially when they're all wearing outfits that stand on their own and personality hair and jewelry that sings. I'm so enjoying looking at the pictures! I did get a recap in person with Anne when she stopped by here on her way home. And we may have talked about some of you....

    Thanks for your unique take on it! Now I have to go look at all the other photos on Culture Serf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun! I don't think I will arrive at the office today.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Oh! Oh! How outrageously delightful, the crackling of joy-filled connection. I longed to be there with you, thank you for giving us these fine glimpses. Tremendous job of organization by you and the 40+ Gathering's core team, looks like a beyond-fantastic time had by all! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photographs, you've made me yearn for a nigth out (or two)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved seeing all of you dames prancing about - looks like loads of fun was had! Kudos to the Gals-in-Charge for putting all this together. Keep me posted on the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, thank you! I would have given my recently-extracted wisdom teeth to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO many of my favourite bloggers all in one place!!!!!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much fun!! Totally love the idea of meeting lots of lovely bloggers, and the swap!! Wish I was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've got a buzz just looking at these pics! I can't imagine what it would feel like to have been there!!!!!! All these familiar, FAMOUS faces!! Wow. The turn out was amazing. What a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Envious. Neither more nor less.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at all you fabulous ladies!! Such fun! I'm so pumped to see you all having such a blast, and the amazing outfits, and SHOES! Are you gonna make this an annual event? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...